Cutting machine refers to the general name of the machine which is suitable for processing soft food materials such as dehydrated vegetable, quick-frozen vegetable processing plant, jelly, fairy grass honey and food pickle industry, and processing various root and stem vegetables into cuboids and cuboids.
切丁部 件由一把切片刀，一组圆 刀轴以及一组横切刀轴组成。 更换圆刀轴、横切刀 轴以及调整切片厚度可以完成切割不同 尺寸丁 的转换切丁机的安全操作规程一、操作前的准备工作1、 使用前 应检查设备是否完好，切菜刀片是否锋利，特别是 电气线路是否安全。
The cutting part consists of a slicing knife, a set of round knife axes and a set of cross-cutting knife axes. Replacement of round cutter shaft, transverse cutter shaft and adjustment of slice thickness can complete the safety operation rules of the conversion cutter for cutting different sizes of dice. 1. Preparations before operation 1. Check whether the equipment is in good condition and whether the cutting blade is sharp, especially whether the electrical circuit is safe before use.
2、 用60度以上 温水将切菜机传送带及切片机清洗干净。
2. Clean the conveyor belt and slicer with warm water above 60 degrees.
3、 打开电 源开关观察空转是否正常。
3. Turn on the power switch to observe whether idling is normal.
II. Operation of dicing machine
1、 根据不 同产品的不同质量要求，调节切菜机粗细旋钮。
1. According to different quality requirements of different products, adjust the thickness knob of vegetable cutter.
2. Open the power switch of the vegetable cutter to make the vegetable cutter run normally.
3、 关好传 动轴及刀片上的保护顶盖。不可逆向操作，违者后果自负。
3. Close the protective cover on the transmission shaft and blade. Do not reverse the operation, the offender is responsible for the consequences.
4、 将待切 的蔬菜均匀放入切菜机传送带上进行切制操作。
4. Put the vegetables to be cut evenly on the conveyor belt of the cutting machine for cutting operation.
3. Cleaning after operation
1、 用60℃以上的 温水将切菜机传送带、切菜刀片、切片机，内部及 托水盘清理干净。
1. Clean up the conveyor belt, cutting blade, slicer, interior and tray of the vegetable cutter with warm water above 60 C.
2. Cutting machine should be placed in a cool, ventilated and dry place.
做为食 品机械设备行业的切丁切块机厂家，经常会 有客户问到切丁切块机多少钱一台？切菜机价格多少？不管买什么东西，物品，价格是 一定会谈论到的一个话题。其实这 个价格也有很多的谈法，谈的融洽，则很容 易促进双方的合作与成交，反之则 只能期待下一次的合作。
As a manufacturer of dicing and cutting machine in food machinery and equipment industry, customers often ask how much is a dicing and cutting machine? What's the price of the vegetable cutter? No matter what you buy or what you buy, price is a topic that you will talk about. In fact, there are many ways to talk about this price. Harmonious talks can easily promote the cooperation and transaction between the two sides. On the contrary, we can only expect the next cooperation.
像我们这个行业，很多客 户不了解一个设备的时候，什么都不了解，不感兴趣，但对价格却挺有意向。句话就是问你的价格，其实成 交率是非常低的。你的产 品没有吸引他的时候，妄想用 价格来使他买单。其实是很错误的想法。毕竟没 有人会闲的钱没地方花。
In our industry, when many customers don't know a device, they don't know anything and are not interested in it, but they are interested in the price. The answer is to ask your price. In fact, the turnover rate is very low. When your product doesn't appeal to him, try to make him pay with the price. It's a very wrong idea. After all, no one can spare money and have no place to spend it.